As per this agreement the following term are explained “You” and ““Your” refer to You as the user of our Services, or any agent, employee, or person authorized to act on Your behalf. “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Essaymerchants.com. This term of service explains Our obligations to You, and explains Your obligations to Us for using Our Services. These obligations are in addition to any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
Once you register and agrees to use our site, your account (or You permit someone else to use it) to acquire access to Services or to cancel Your Services (even if We were not notified of such authorization), You signify Your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated by reference herein.
Your use of this website means that you are above the legal age and constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions. if you disagree with any of the following terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
The act of placing an order on this website means you acknowledge having read, understood, and agreed to all these terms and conditions. by placing an order and / or payment, you also agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between you and Essaymerchants.com..
In this document: the term Website refers to Essaymerchants.com.
“Customer,” “You” or “Yours” means and refers to you and / or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
“Company,” “We” or “Our” means and refers to Essaymerchants.com.
“Product” – technical assignment, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
“Order” means a technical order on a standard electronic form, filled and submitted online by the customer to our website. An order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the customer regarding the product.
When you place an order and / or payment, you are purchasing the product strictly for your personal, non-commercial use. All our products are drafted by freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership of the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
Additional detailed information about our services can be found on our Essaymerchants.com..
Copyright & Personal Use
The products this company delivers are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company.
The document delivered plus other materials available from this website, is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. When you place an order with our company, you agree not to transmit, distribute, modify, publish, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company. By placing an order, you also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the company for any and all unauthorized use made of any material available from this website. Any unauthorized use of delivered products and / or content of this website can subject our customers to civil or criminal penalties.
All documents this company offers are non-refundable, and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. No refund can be granted to a customer under any circumstances once the order is completed, unless specifically stated herein. In certain cases, the company may provide a refund at its own discretion. Please refer to the FAQ page of this website for more information about the money back guarantee and the bonus program.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, arrangement or contract with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized products as original. You also agree that any product delivered by the company may not be disclosed to any third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that the delivered product has been distributed or used by the customer in any form of plagiarism, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for this customer.
It is not acceptable for customers to put their own name on the product we deliver. The custom assignments are provided by Essaymerchants.com. for reference purposes only and cannot be used as a substitute for your own work. It can only be used as an example from which you can learn how to complete your own assignment correctly. Entire parts of the product provided by our company may be used as an example in the customer’s original piece of writing only if properly cited. Please check your school’s definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
Our company does not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic dishonesty or fraud. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. The company shall not be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and / or other written material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants / positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of material from our website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, inappropriate and / or illegal use of material.
Even though this website can be linked to others, we do not in any way approve, endorse, certify or sponsor linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, is not responsible for, and does not control any content of any website linked to our website. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that linking to other websites is at your own risk.
Privacy & Security
By submitting an order and / or payment, you acknowledge that you are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- All products are provided solely as examples for reference and / or learning purposes on how to complete a certain type of technical assignment in a correct manner.
- Any information and / or ideas used from the product must be properly cited. The company does not condone the act of using our products to achieve higher marks within educational institutions, nor do we vouch for the results.
- You agree that this website requires payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this website for educational access.
- Apart from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company.
- All products are acquired from freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership to the company.
- You agree to destroy all delivered products immediately after reference use of the product is completed. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any product shall be used without proper citation.
- You agree to receive emailed promotional information about specials and contests organized by the company. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information directly, through the e-mail marketing distributor.
The company makes no representations or warranties with regard to the website or any materials herein, whether expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. in addition, the company makes no representation that the operation of the website and its service will be uninterrupted or error-free. the company will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors on the website. it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, information, or other content provided in connection with the service or otherwise made available through the website. please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any such opinion, advice, information or other content.
Limitation of Liability
By acknowledging the above terms and conditions, you agree to release and hold the company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers harmless from any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to:
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted;
- any injuries, damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services. In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the company and company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing of our services, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
You agree and acknowledge the fact that these Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the company. It is highly recommended that our customers keep track of any changes made to the above Terms and Conditions by reviewing this webpage from time to time, since we guarantee immediate reflection of any such changes on the present webpage of this website.